10 Degree Wedge Ruler by Phillips Fiber Art and designed by Cheryl Phillips.
- The Ten Degree Wedge is THE go-to tool for creative quilters!
- The Ten Degree Wedge creates wonderful circular quilts. It’s made with 1/8” acrylic with clear markings.
- For making round quilt blocks out of triangular strips. Comes with free pattern for a tree skirt.
- The wedge is used in the book, Platinum Quilts Without Corners.
- Patterns using the Ten Degree include Angelica, Eagle, Phoenix, Stellar Medallion, Bargello Rewound, Snappy Splendor and Spicy Spiral.
- Phillips Fiber Art also offer many free ten-degree patterns as digital downloads.
1 in stock